Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lesson Plan: Landscapes (Watercolor and Chalk)

Are you sick of chalk yet? I am! For some reason I went crazy at the end of the year and made all of my grade levels do chalk at the same time. Easy for clean up and distribution...but spraying the fixative was the worst! But you have learned from my mistake and YOU are going to spray after every class finishes, RIGHT?

I am not going into a full lesson plan because I am feeling lazy and these pictures are self explanatory. By now, you get the chalk/glue process, because you read my earlier lesson plans, RIGHT?

4th/5th Grade Van Gogh inspired landscapes:
And now, 6th grade's watercolor landscapes:

For both projects we talked about foreground, middleground, and background. We also looked at van gogh's landscapes and style choices. Other than that, I left this project completely up to them. I told them the rules are "its has to be outside. It has to have a foreground, middleground, and background" and this is what they created!

No comments:

Post a Comment